Sunday, December 20, 2009

A new chapter..


My prayers have been answered! I have decided to make a major change in my life and become a stay at home mom. If you know me at all, I always said I would NEVER do that, funny how things change huh? While it isn't something I aspire to do for the rest of my life, I am really looking forward to being with my baby and concentrating on my home life for a while. The pressure of my job and the thinking about Leah constantly while I was at work was taking a toll on me and making me very unproductive. I was so sad! But now I am so excited to have a little "free" time. And by "free" time, I mean pretty much catering to every single one of Leah's needs 24/7. I know it won't be easy, but I'm up for the challenge! Financially it may also be a struggle, but with a very supportive husband and naturally frugal genes, I think we will make it! The picture above is from our recent trip to visit Ryan's parents at their new lake house in Illinois.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! We better hang out while you are at home! Hopefully Leah will become a better sleeper since you will be at home now! It is a wonderful job even though it may be difficult at times. Such a blessing from God that you will be home! Right now my little munchkin, Maddy, is closing her eyes while she is walking around the kitchen and trying not to run into things. Richie used to do the same thing... see how much fun it is to be home! You get to watch your kids do weird stuff! ha ha! :)

    ReplyDelete