Monday, August 10, 2009

1 month old!




Well the past month has been a whirlwind to say the least! Leah's upside down schedule definitely has me exhausted but I am really loving learning how to make her happy and watching her change. I can't decide if this month has flown by or if it feels like an eternity! I still can hardly believe that I am a mom, what was I thinking? haha! We still have some bouts of fussiness during the night and Leah seems to hate her bassinet but we are working on it. Hopefully by the time I go back to work Leah will have a better sleep schedule. I am praying about it! Today was Leah's 1 month appt at the pediatrician an she is 8 lbs 12 oz! She seems so big to me but I can't believe women still give birth to babies her size! ow! Here are some recent pics, she is definitely looking like her daddy!

2 comments:

  1. Her cheeks are getting chubby!! She's so adorable! It's amazing how much they change every week. We gotta get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, she is sooo cute! I am glad things are going well for you. It always seems like right when you think you have things figured out and on a schedule, they change.

    ReplyDelete