Saturday, September 5, 2009

Baby update!







Well I haven't updated the blog in a while and I'm sorry! Things are settling down as we get used to having a baby around the house. I don't feel so harried and crazy anymore which is good! Leah is almost 2 months old already I can hardly believe it really. She is holding her head up a little better and smiling at us all the time. That smile just makes it all worth it! Of course we still have the unexplainable crying a lot of the time but I guess it's just par for the course. I can't stay mad at my baby! Leah has been sleeping a little bit better, for about 4 hours at a time which is muuuch better than before. We have had a busy summer visiting family, having visitors at the house, my brother's wedding. Leah seems to be somewhat of a party animal. She loves being around lots of people and just staying awake looking around. Maybe I should just take her out every night to wear her out so she'll sleep! She has her 2 month check up with shots in a few days, sad! We'll see how big she has gotten then! She is sitting on my lap as I type this and feels pretty heavy...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, she is getting so big! She is so beautiful! I can't wait to see both of you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie. she has grown so much already!...and you look great!

    ReplyDelete