Monday, May 10, 2010

Busy ladies!


Boy have we been busy! Since the weather has gotten nice, Leah and I are loving to get out and walk around, go to the park, go shopping, whatever! I have recently started making these super cute little clippies that I love! It all started when I needed something to hold back Leah's "bangs", aka to frizzy wispies that get in her eyes. I looked at some of the stores around here and the little ones I wanted were 8, 9 even 10 dollars! I just couldn't justify spending that, so I went to Hobby Lobby and spent $7 and ended up making almost 20 clippies! It's so easy and they are super cute. Since I have so many and I keep making more, I have decided to sell them! We'll see how it goes, but I really hope it takes off, I would love to keep doing this. I have also been spending a lot of time at the dance studio helping the girls get ready for recital in June. It's my favorite time of year! Even though it does get stressful, I love the adrenaline rush. This week, I am watching a friend's 18 month old son so Leah gets a play mate!

1 comment:

  1. Melissa! I'm ALWAYS looking for new cute "props" for the studio! I just bough a couple of those beanie hats and giant flower clips-but you can never ever have enough! so when and if you are ready to sell a few shoot me an email! (also, if you can think up anything super cute for boys I'd love that too!!)
    Leah's so sweet! I'm glad things are going well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete