Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!











He has risen! I can't thank the Lord enough for everything he has done for me and my family. Every day I take a moment to just think about how lucky I am. Leah is growing so fast! A little too fast for me, I can hardly keep up with her already! I wouldn't be surprised if she starts walking soon. In just a matter of days she learned how to pull herself up, walk from side to side, move to other pieces of furniture, and DANCE! haha that's right, she loves to dance! It's so cute, she has a different dance for every song on her little play table and a different one for when her daddy beatboxes for her! I hope she continues to love dancing of course since I pretty much dedicated my own life to it. I would love it if she shared my love of dance. And don't forget Ryan danced too! Leah also just discovered how fun it is to play tug of war with the dog. And much to my disgust, she loves when he licks her face. She will lean in towards him with her mouth open and her tongue out, laughing! ewwwww! What a little character. Here are some of Leah's 8 month pictures, even though she will be 9 months in just a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment