Saturday, August 21, 2010

Full house = fun house!


There is always something new happening in the Parks household! In the past few months, I have been feeling a little restless and feeling the need to "do more" Although I didn't know what the "do more" was. Before I became a mom, working 2 jobs and going to school kept my mind busy. Now that I am a stay at home mom, I felt like I needed to do something to up the excitement in my life, (not that Leah isn't exciting enough). Ryan and I pray every night, I began praying for God to guide me and to help me find something that I was meant to do (besides motherhood of course!). He answered when within the next few weeks, I received calls, emails and inquiries from about 10 different families in need of care for their child(ren)! I never in my life thought that this is where my life would take me but now I know it has to be right! How wonderful for me to be able to stay home with my baby and make a little extra money at the same time? I love watching children grow. Although I may complain about how exhausting it is, I know it is an amazing opportunity. Right now, I have a little 3 month old boy at our house 3 days a week. I plan on taking on more kids within the next few months. Crazy right?! Here is a picture of Leah and the new baby, she just loves him. I have to restrain her or she will just kiss him all day!

1 comment:

  1. It's so great that you've found a way to make some money and still stay at home with Leah! You're such a happy mom and a happy mom makes for happy kids and a happy husband too! Love you so much and I'm so glad I can call you my sister!

    ReplyDelete