Saturday, October 30, 2010

Our little ladybug


Tonight is beggar's night and Leah is going as a lady bug! This costume with it's giant hood is hilarious! We went to a Halloween party last night, my husband was MacGruber and I was a hastily throw together cowgirl (what creativity huh) and we had lots of fun! Things are going great in the Parks' household lately...and may I also add CRAZY! My load of in-home day care kids has grown a lot! I currently am watching 3 babies (under the age of 6 months) and a 2 year old. Add my little munchkin into the mix and you have a full blown circus. There are definitely some times when I want to scream along with the kids but then I slap myself and get over it. It's so much fun and it's really starting to grow on me! Well, gotta run (or fly) we're off for dinner and trick or treating with G-ma and G-pa then more trick or treating with Leah's aunts, uncles and cousins, fun! Have a safe and spooooooky Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. what a cutie! ..and congrats on the etsy shop! Adorable stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete