Monday, July 6, 2009

Nothin to see here folks...move along

Haha just kidding I wouldn't do that to you! Just thought I'd give everyone a little update since I know you are on the edge of your seats waiting for some news. Unfortunately, there is really nothing to tell yet. The baby is still perfectly comfortable and snuggled up in my uterus ready to spend a few more nights there. Ryan claims that is just like her mother to be stubborn, I disagree dear sir! As I recall, I was in quite a hurry to vacate my mother's womb so I don't know what the deal is with this little booger. I don't remember if I mentioned this in my last post but I am scheduled for an induction on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning so since nothing I am doing is working to get this baby out, it looks like that will be it. Well on the bright side, since I have been home for about a week now, the house is totally clean, everything is ready. Ryan even joined in on the nesting festivities by putting together the stroller, installing the car seats, and re-carpeting the stairs! I did get to see my old pal Tessa this weekend (who came into town to see the baby, grr) and we watched the fireworks with Ryan's sister Sarah's family and Dustie, Merle and Hayden. I also kept myself busy nursing three baby bunnies back to health. Ryan picked them up so he wouldn't hit them with the mower and they were pretty lethargic. I think they may be blind or have some sort of mental challenge poor things. Well I fed them for a day and let them go this morning so hopefully they can feed themselves now. Well I mean one died but he's in a better place now, I tried. So, all in all, it has been a fun filled week! More exciting things to come hopefully soon!

4 comments:

  1. I remember thinking I was going to be pregnant forever!...but everyone's baby comes out eventually. :)..hope everything goes well tomorrow, can't wait to hear all about it, and see pictures of this precious Leah....oh, and by the way if you have it wednesday then I may have a chance at winning the pool! :) haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So for you, this last week has gone by so slow & I am so sorry!! But I couldn't be more excited for tomorrow night to come & to get a phone call in the middle of the night or early Wed morning! We will be praying for you tomorrow night and we can't wait to meet baby Leah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, we want something new on this blog. One tiny itty bitty baby cannot be taking that much time!!!

    ReplyDelete