Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Today is my due date...

aaand nothing is going on! I secretly predicted this would happen although I was wishfully hoping that the baby would decide to come earlier. We are so ready, that is all I can say! I started my maternity leave on Tuesday since there isn't much for me to do at work anymore. It has kind of been nice to have a few relaxing days getting things ready and everything. I had a doc's appointment on Tuesday afternoon in which I was informed that my cervix is pretty "unfavorable" at this point. Pretty disappointing but we did schedule an induction for next Tuesday night. I really, REALLY hope I don't have to wait that long though! So there you have it. We will let everyone know when the baby comes so quit calling!! haha just kidding...but seriously I'm not. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I haven't called you! Maybe I should...just kidding! See you at the hospital, hopefully sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking about you A LOT & praying for you! I know how hard it is to be patient at the end... now you know how I felt at your wedding but at least I had the wedding to distract me! Well we love you guys & we are so excited to meet little Leah! Just hang in there! I promise I won't call anymore! he he! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hah you guys are so funny, you aren't bugging me at all! Actually no one really has for the past few days...i think everyone else has given up too!

    ReplyDelete