Friday, February 26, 2010

Like father, like daughter




I swear if this kid doesn't look just like her daddy! I have had this John Deere polo onsie since before Leah was born and I just had to put it on her before she grew out of it. Once I got the polo and the jeans on her, I just couldn't stop laughing! She looks like a mini Ryan!!! The pictures are hilarious because she hates my camera flash so her faces are priceless. What a little nugget! I know she looks like a boy, I regret not putting a bow on her now. Things have been going really great around the Parks household. Ryan's job is going great which makes us all happy, Leah has been sleeping wonderfully, and I have managed to keep the house together. I just can't wait until it gets nice out! I know I said that last time but come on.

1 comment:

  1. "Nothin' Runs Like a Deer!" And, yes, she looks just like Ryan!

    ReplyDelete