Friday, February 6, 2009

That looks comfy...


So this is what baby is supposed to look like at week 19. I wonder if her legs are really wrapped around her face like that...if so it dosen't look very comfy. She's probably just practicing to be a star dancer like her parents...yeah that's it!
So the question I am getting most this past week is "Do you have any names yet?". Well I will tell you all right now!! Maybe we have a name... but we're not telling you! Haha!! You will just have to wait in horrible and painful suspense until this kid pops out! No I don't really know. Ryan and I have thrown around some options but we're just not really comfortable with casually mentioning them until we are sure. Call it weird, call it what you will, but it's kind of nice to have one little surprise isn't it? We have decided that her middle name will be Elizabeth. Ryan's aunt's name is Elizabeth and it also happens to be his sister's middle name. I have always liked it so it just works out perfectly for a middle name! So there you go, that should satisfy you for a while!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love the middle name! That's so awesome! I can't wait to see what she looks like. Now that I know her middle name I know she's going to be a little princess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your looking good Shortie!...and yes no doubt in my mind your daughter will be a star dancer!!! :)

    ReplyDelete