Thursday, October 1, 2009

Back to work!







Well I actually went back last Tuesday so it has been a little over a week, but needless to say I have been busy! Ryan, Leah and I have been trying to get used to a whole new schedule of waking up early, getting ready, heading out the door, me being gone all day, picking up, going home, winding down, whew! It is exhausting! I really don't know how working moms do this every day, especially if they have more than one child! Getting back into work mode has not been easy for me but I am still adjusting. Let me tell you, pumping three times a day at work is not fun and it takes forever! I am determined to keep doing it for as long as I can though. Leah is eating me out of boob and home! I don't know if I can keep up but I sure am trying. Our weekly schedule is still a little random. Leah goes to Ryan's sister Sarah's house 3 days a week where she can be with all the fun little kids who love to talk to her and play with her. It's so funny, she seems like she is trying to talk to me whenever I pick her up from there! So cute. The other 2 days of the week, Leah gets to stay home while her Aunt Stef comes over to watch her. She gets to sleep in a little and still gets to have fun! So far it's working pretty well so hopefully we can keep it up. Little Leah is sitting on my lap right now watching me type while we listen to Disney songs. She loves it!




Other milestones; Leah has discovered her hands and tries to eat them all the time, let's not make that a habit little one! She has also discovered that she can splash in the bathtub, it is SOO cute! She just flails her arms and legs around while she smiles at me. She just looks like she is having so much fun! Here are some recent pictures....there is the hand eating I was talking about...

2 comments:

  1. I love it that you wrote that she is eating you 'out of boob and home'... so FUNNY! That is what they do. Hopefully you can stick with it because from here on out they keep nursing less and less. Well, once she gets started on solids she won't need the boob as often! Maddy only nurses once a day (in the morning). She will be done here in a few wks! Plus she is starting to walk! AHHH... they grow up too fast! LEAH IS SUCH A DOLL! Glad to here you are having fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know how you do it mama. I know I couldn't...keep up the good work! and I love those heart pants. :)

    ReplyDelete