Saturday, December 27, 2008

Baby's first photos!







Here is baby at 9 weeks measuring at 2.26 cm, that's a little less than an inch! You can see it's giant head and little arm knubs.














Here is baby again on the same day. I think this is from the back.













Here is Baby at 13 weeks measuring at 6.4 cm, or a little less than 3 inches. It has all of it's parts!











Here is the baby's face straight on. Kinda creepy I know. It's a little skeleton!










Here's a full body shot. Honestly I'm not sure if this is from the front or back...you decide. But isn't it cute?!












Side profile












Back of baby, you can see it's spine.

Boy or girl? I don't know!! This is a picture taken from below the baby so you can see both of it's legs and it's little butt. Maybe it's too early to tell...the suspense is killing me!

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a difference a year makes. Last year at this time we were planning the long awaited wedding. Now we are expecting our first grandchild. What could be better. We are so happy for you Melissa and Ryan. You will be great parents. The baby is already showing signs of being a dancer just like Mommy and Daddy. Thanks for sharing this special time with all of us Melissa! We love you both and can't wait for July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to be an aunt again! I wish I would have started a blog when I was pregnant. I think Molly's going to create a blog too. Thanks for starting the trend!

    ReplyDelete