Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Another baby shower!

My mom held another baby shower for me at her house this past weekend. I got so many wonderful things! Cute clothes, baby necessities, accessories, etc. I love it! Here is a pic of a couple of my favorite things from the shower. Melissa Pioch made the cutest cake (the middle layer is missing here, we ate it) and my soon to be sister-in-law Rebecca made the diaper cake! I have never seen one of those, what a good idea!
And here is your WEEK 32 UPDATE! Only 8 weeks left!

By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.

1 comment:

  1. Both cakes were awesome! You have gotten so many baby gifts! You guys are set. Give me a holler if you need help organizing.

    ReplyDelete