Sunday, June 14, 2009

Nursery = DONE!

Woo hoo! the nursery is finally done! I can relax now! Thank you Ryan, what a great husband. I think he is sick of me freaking out about it, now I can shut up. I absolutely love the bedding and the whole room. So I guess I am giving away the name we chose here, woopsies! Well if you didn't already know, now you know! And that's pronounced Lee-uh, not LEE. Super cute. The bottom picture is my husband hard at work makin me proud. I shaved his head today too, not bad for my first time huh? So now I stare at my watch until my water breaks, alright!



4 comments:

  1. OMG! I can't believe how fast this has all gone! yOU ARE ALMOST THERE! The room looks so good! And i'm glad your still feeling good enough to get around and do the recital and everything! You must be so relieved to be done with school, I can not even imagine having that daunting over me for as long as you have. I'm so proud of you! Oh and how is your new cupcake business going? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the bedding! The room turned out soooo cute! I can't wait to come over & see it! I love it when my brother shaves his head... he is one guy that can acutally pull it off! Can't wait to meet the little bumpkin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! I love Leah! so sweet...and you guys did such a wonderful job on the room! She is one lucky little girl. :) Hope your last few weeks are smooth. I will be checking back often to wait and here the news how everything goes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The room is just darling! Hurry up and get here Leah. We are all trying to be patient but it's so hard.

    ReplyDelete