Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yay for husbands! week 27

Today turned out to be a great day, despite a boring and noneventful workday. It's April Fool's day and no one played any good tricks! Disappointing..oh well. I come home around 8, ask Ryan what he's been up to for the past few hours. "nothing" was his response. As I try to hide my disappointment (because I thought he was going to try and work more on the room), I see that he has done EVERYTHING!! haha he played a little April Fool's trick on me! Here are some pictures of all the furniture in the baby's room. We may end up moving some stuff around but I can't wait to get the baby bedding and decorate the walls. YAY RYAN!! Here are some new pics.


AANNDD now for a scary picture...do you think this outfit makes my...EVERYTHING look fat? haha!


4 comments:

  1. yeay Ryan!! way to go!
    Melissa, love your pic! You are a totally cute preggy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! The bedroom looks so good! I can't wait to see it in person! You look so adorable! I love your belly!!! YAY to my brother! What a great hubby he is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell "Heema" I said keep up the good work! Love the baby bump as always!

    ReplyDelete